Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.

Have you ever noticed that memories can be the best things in the world, or the worst? Some make you smile, reminisce, and wish for the old days. Others make you cry, regret, and want to die. Times that once seemed so wonderful are the times that kill you in the end. The fact that they last forever is horrifying. Why would you want to go through the pain of remembering every single day? The good times, let 'em roll, but why the good times that make you cry? Why do they always pop up first? And at the worst times....

There are times when I just want to pull all the memories out of my head and put them in a box so I shove them back at certain people. I want to just say, "Take them, I don't need them," so I can forget. But the things you want to forget the most are the ones that just won't go away. The people you want to forget are the ones that keep coming back in the end. How the hell are you supposed to know which ones to keep? Which ones are you supposed to let come back? Which ones are you supposed to keep away? Why the hell does life do this to people? I'm sick of it. I'm sick of memories. I'm sick of crying. I'm sick of the hurt and the lies. But it keeps coming back. It always comes back in the end.

No comments: