Sunday, July 13, 2008

In Your Daughter's Eyes.

You are an inspiration.
You are a secret holder.
You are a protector.
You are a guardian angel.
You're a superhero.
You're a defender.

You are the strongest person I know.

You are a role model.
You're beautiful.
You are a genious.
You are a teacher.
You're a fighter.
You are accomplished.


You are a mother.


You are everything you think you're not.
Everything, and so much more.


You make my days brighter with every word of encouragement.
You taught me how to be strong and independant.
You helped me through my toughest moments.
You stood by me when the rest of the world walked out.
You taught me that people make mistakes, but it's ok.
You made me realize that things will always get better; that you can never give up.


Your number is the one I dial when everything goes wrong.
Your voice is the only one I listen to when I just want to block the world out.
Your arms are the ones that make me feel hopeful.
Your hands are the ones that have wiped away the countless tears I've cried.
Your presance is the one that makes me feel the safest.
Your strength is the one that I envy.


We fight.
We argue.
We laugh.
We cry.
We listen.
We understand.



You are my mother, my best friend, my worst enemy, my guardian, my angel, my hero.
I love you, Mama.

No comments: