Thursday, September 25, 2008

Make me believe;

Whisper me sweet nothings.
Make me believe
That you're something different;
That you can set me free.
Free from all the pain I've felt;
From all the things I've seen.
Set me free from what's inside.
Set me free from what is me.

Take me to places
That are only in my dreams.
Take me away from here,
From this reality.
Show me all the places
Where I should really be.
Convince me that where I am
Is not good enough for me.

Tell me that I'm worth it;
That I'm worth this life I live.
Tell me you're here for me
Because no one ever did.
No one ever proved themselves
The way I want you to.
I needed more than what they gave
So now it's up to you.

Make me want to stay.
Give me a reason.
Tell me something's worth it;
That there's something to believe in.
Be here for me
Just prove your not the same
Because I don't think that I can take
Another heartbreak game.

No comments: