Thursday, October 23, 2008

Unwanted.

I don't understand how someone can try so God damn hard to make other people happy, and still never get a damn thing in return.
It just doesn't make sense to me. Someone will do everything imaginable to try to make people feel happy when they're upset, or just to put a smile on someone's face because they care about them, and yet, no one can do the same for them.
When they're upset or down, no one knows what to do. No one wants to even try to help make them feel better. No one bothers to do a damn thing.

Ya know, I used to think that the whole, "Sometimes, just a simple smile from a stranger can make a person's day," was just someone talking out of their ass, but it's true. It doesn't even have to be a stranger's smile... Just a simple smile from someone, a true smile, could make my day...

Is it just me, or does no one ever have a smile on their face when I'm around anymore?


I hate feeling unwanted.

No comments: