Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm done with it;

This is the end.
It's the end of everything we had, everything I ever felt for you.
So go on and take your stupid whores, have them all you want.
Press your lips a little harder onto theirs and let all of the diseases swarm into your mouth.
I hope they kill you.

I can honestly say that I don't give a FUCK anymore.
You're stupid, pathetic, and worthless.
You're an ugly, lying, piece of shit.
And no matter how much I denied it in the past, the truth has come to the surface;
You're JUST like your father.

I hope you do jump off of that bridge like you were talking about.
Because ya know what, I won't shed a fucking tear.
You're not WORTH it.
You're not WORTH anything more than the dirt that you'll end up in.

You disgust me.
I can't believe that I ever thought so much of you.
I take back every word that I ever said to make you feel special.
I take back anything I ever did to make you feel loved.

I take it all back.
So please, just do everyone a favor, and go kill yourself like you've been wanting to for so long.
Oh, wait. You're too much of a fucking COWARD!
Grow some balls and just off yourself, will ya?
Take your bitch with you.
Neither of you will be missed.

No comments: