Friday, January 8, 2010

This is not reality;

When I sit and think about love, I realize that it's a very stupid concept.
What is love?
No one knows. Some say they do, but even those who claim to know love, cannot describe it.

I don't want love.
I want happiness.

I want that unbelieve, undeniable, shit-eating grin plastered on your face kind of happiness, and I want that with another person.
I couldn't give a shit less about love, but I would like to, for once, feel happy to be with someone.

I don't want perfection.
I want the little imperfections that make someone desireable, special, and unique.

I would like to meet you, happiness.
For now, I will just have to settle for contentment.

But when I find you, dear happiness, I promise that you and I will make the most of our time together.

No comments: